It's not always serious over here at "Incredibly Strange Movies", I thought I would dig out some odds and ends of UK DVD releases that are still available to obtain in one form or another, I've always enjoyed cartoon animation and some of the best there is comes from Japan in the the form of Anime, amazing art, outrageous characters with incredibly strange stories behind them, so I hope you enjoy looking at the stills and images. The links are there, to where you can purchase your own official copy inside the UK from the official retailer.
Train Heartnet A.K.A. number 13 of the secret society Chronos, is known as the Black Cat thanks to his quick reaction times when engaged in combat. He is an unbeatable master gunman and a cold and unfeeling killer until he meets Saya, a bounty hunter, or "sweeper".
Train Heartnet A.K.A. number 13 of the secret society Chronos, is known as the Black Cat thanks to his quick reaction times when engaged in combat. He is an unbeatable master gunman and a cold and unfeeling killer until he meets Saya, a bounty hunter, or "sweeper".
Visit the official Japanese website http://www.j-blackcat.com/
Official order on-line http://www.anime-on-line.com/xcart/product.php?productid=21521
She teaches him the value of a human life, that one should live to repent for one's mistakes rather than die because of them. Through her, Train learns to love and care for others as he too becomes a "sweeper" and travels with his partner Sven and the mysterious girl Eve.
A happy ending takes more than just good luck!
Sven is your run-of-the-mill sweeper (a.k.a. bounty hunter): down on his luck, haunted by the perpetual grumbling of his stomach and looking to make enough cash just to get by. When a damsel in distress enlists his aid, Sven crosses paths with the worst possible luck: Black Cat (a.k.a. Train Heartnet). At odds now with the branded assassin, Sven seeks to save a young girl before the unlucky Number can carry out his mission.
"Few shows have been so flamboyantly energetic as Black Cat, and for all that I love slower, more reflective shows, I would have to admit that I LIKE this show. A lot!" - T.H.E.M. Anime Reviews
"Black Cat is a fascinating study of characters struggling with the concepts of freedom and guilt." - Newtype USA.
Publisher: MVM.Available now.
Classification: 15.
Running Time: 600mins.






No comments:
Post a Comment